Saturday, August 7, 2010

You know what?
Everyday I feel like I'm losing all my forces...
Do you know how it feels when you're waiting for someone special to reply a messeage? 
Well, if you live in another world, you don't care about love, or you're not an impacient person... Imma explain you in some few words... Feels like Years!!!
Even more, when there are more than 24 hs between the moment you sent the messeage and the exact moment when 24 hours passed and there's still no reply! I can tell you, that it literally drives a person insane or crazy, or whatever the word you wanna use for explaining the feeling of freaking out when you're impacient, 'cuz you're really caring about someone and something and you have no news about it.
And... It freaks you out even more when you know that your feelings are in that 'virtual messeage' thing! 
It also freaks myself out, knowing that... as he can take it all for good, he can also take it all for bad and kick me outta his life immedeatly... And of course, when you're waiting for something as important as that is, and you have still no reply... Your mind starts to imagine that kind of stuff that is not the best at all... hahaha... 
If they question themselves, why we are so complicated... I just ask myself the same thing about them, too... Why are you boys so hard to understand?
Hahah, and you can't imagine... He's maybe even more complicated than all of you together! He's like so confusing!
But, as a positive person... I'm always tryna' think that everything's gonna be alright and ok, and everything will happen just as I wanted and imagined it to be... and that makes me happy... 
Wish me luck!! That will make me strong again haha, it can sound kinda funny... But it's really painful!
Well, that's part of how we feel when we fall for one of you! hahaha :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment