Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lil' Miss Darkness

I'mma get her outta that place she is right now, 
I'mma kick her in her fuckin' ass right now, 
I'mma laugh in front of telling her she lost right now, 
I'mma sing for you to be jealous of me right now.
You, fuckin' bitch,
piece of nigga, 
who you kidin' now?
where do you wanna go?
Please put on da row...
I'm not here for commitments
either regrets,
you think you're someone special, 
nothing instead.
I might prefer listening to Cyrus while I'm standing in the bathroom, 
losing control is perfect, that shit is a fool...
I know your head starts to spin around like ciclones..
You're just jelous of me, you're not my RIVAL.
Baby, you're wrong and silly, 
I can't stand your comments, it's all pure pity. 
You think you're perfect while perfection doesn't exist, 
plus your curls are awful, who are u playin' with?
Ha, ha, ha, ha... you're really funny, huh?
It's not a comedy show, you makin' me laugh hard.
My life's your entertainment, 
I swear I am connected, 
while you check my profile... you unprotected.
I can make you run away, 
I can make you mad, 
Maybe I'm not evil, but not an angel... You're a crap.
Fuck ya' life, fuck all these niggas you around, 
All this shit you've made to me, you know that you made me cry?
I still can't believe how I'm still fighting for your man,
I know that he loves me, but still wants you... Damn!
Lizzie McGuire would look better in your shoes, 
You never Betty Boop, 
you just a piece of poop, 
Not kiddin'!
Little, little lady, whatcha doin' in my way?
You'll never be Miss Universe, 
Plus I keep itching u in my verse.
By now, I've been requesting someone to show me where, 
where I can find you, lazy, and dirty you're a mess!
I'm sick of all this time I've waited.
Please, leave me this free way, 
you were toll unespected.
I'm in love with Drizzy,
he really is a man, 
I know someday he'll fuck me, I'mma make him 'Say aah'
Oh, oh.. 
I was alucinating... 
those were all fuckin' drugs, 
You fuckin' bitch  pretending, 
you gonna take him back?
I'm sorry my big loser... I told you you were crap.
I mean I like that Spanish rice I used to eat at night...
but when I mean Spanish, never includes you, ma'am.
I love listening to Bruno Mars, 
I didn't mean I liked you, 'cuz you coming from Mars.
You may say I am fuckin' funny, 
but all your bullshit is crappy, 
I'm gonna get your guy...
Awww, tell me lil' girl.. u wanna fight?
I'd never waste my time on ya', 
but I will make you cry... 
Not here for taking earrings out, or flip flops flying...
I'm here to demostrate you, who will be crying...
Baby, I'm that grown babe he's looking for, 
I'm that young lady he's never known...
'Cuz he was with you, you're just a dog...
I won't say kick ya', please close the door. 
Nigga, don't keep on knockin'!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment