Thursday, August 5, 2010

B.A.C.K!

I'm sorry people! 
It's been like more than a week since the last time I wrote my last entry...
I've been busy, but fortunately, I'm back already. 
I'll try to write as ofently as possible, 'cuz I love to spend my time typing the way I feel, my stuff and everything I'm about right here... 
I missed my blog!!! I've been with my best friend Victoria for this past 2 weeks, so that's the reason why I have been doing no posts on my blog. We've been in Atlantic City, NJ... enjoying of a great sunny weekend of this powerful summer... And then, we've been in NYC! What a wonderful time there!! People is great, but it was always crowded, I almost felt I was about to faint away, hahahaha :P 
Well, and I said at first I'm back here! 
Hope you missed me, hahaha. I've been always thinkin' about new raps and new stuff to write, so here we are!! 
Thanks to everyone who has been visiting Dorightnkilleverything!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment