Sunday, August 8, 2010

!

He's like... The Perfect Boy for me... I feel he has been exactly made for me. He's not a surreal character, neither an actor... He's a real person! 
He drives me insane, I feel everyday I love him more and more, and I'm getting addicted to it... One thing I ask myself, what would it be like having him with me the whole time? 
The most marvellous, fantastical and fairytale story ever! I don't like to imagine that Barbie Girl stuff, 'cuz Ken is kinda gay... And he's a man. 
But he's nos agressive... He's so sweet and good person, he's responsible and loving, caring and a good son to his parents. I love knowing he's really loving and caring with the women he loves... I'll be part of that crew... maybe! hahaha.
I'm a dreamer, don't criticize me! 
Everybody will start talking about me saying, 'OMG, Maria is crazier than ever'. I don't need any type of rehab for being driven that way for you. Love is love... And I love feeling this way. Nothing will tear us apart....
Remember: He's not Ken. 
... Just kiddin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment