Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Valorate what you have before you lose it.

What do I think about it?
I think that if I was in your shoes and if you really loved me you'll give whatever it takes to be with me...
And it semms that, you haven't done anything yet.
I really don't care about anything anymore, because I'm really sick and tired of this fucking stuff!!
And me, always as a stupid, I tell you the way I feel for you, and you try to react the most mature and comprehensive way as possible, but you don't do anything about it... Everything is words, and more words that I'm sick of reading...
I don't know what you're actually thinking... but if you tell me something special, she won't hear you somewhere... I don't know what are you scared of, but I couldn't pay attention to anyhting else but you...
Every time I talk to you I end up with questions I could ask and doubtful...
And, I'm always having that idea in my head of giving up on everything, let everything go, let you live happily with her without bothering you anymore, let you go your own way, and forget of that friendship we built up once... that friendship that was special for you, make you forget about you ever knew me and you felt of me as one in a million, that I made you feel different... because I don't have to exist for you anymore... You can't have me staying there holding on for you in case of...
It breaks my heart and soul, because I thought and believed that you were gonna react in a better way, that I was gonna be happy with the words you would say... but finally.. just nothing... It hurts me each time more, thinking about you and what would happen next...
I told you I didn't pretend something to happen right now, but you're all the time like undecided and looking for not getting hurt, and sincerely, I don't think about waiting for you to decide what to do for being afraid of losing me while my life passes as a flash in front of my eyes.
I'm sick of this! Get on my shoes for a while and try to feel the way I'm feeling right now... Is it that hard really? I'm a person and I have feelings... Don't play with me!!
I might go with someone who is able to give whatever it takes for me, someone to valorate the one I am and the words I say, someone to show me that he really loves me... Because everything you demostrate is nothing else but words... But I ask myself, what are you telling to her?
I don't really wanna imagine and think about it at all... Because I think I would die of the pain I would feel.
I'll always be that Belu I've always been and if, someday, you really care about having me with you, we'll see how much are you able to fight for what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment