Sunday, August 15, 2010

Take my hand

I know that you will be fine, no matter where we are, I'll always be by your side.
Maybe my prescence is important, but being there it's just something I can't handle right now on my own. I'm still a young woman, and even though I could go and ask my parents to let me join my mom on her trip to see you, there are some responsibilities I have to take the ride of... Maybe she's not gonna be here for a while, meanwhile she'll be looking after you. 
After all this long years I had the pleasure to have you as part of my family... One of the most important members of it... I have to recognize my grandfather is just an exceptional and unique man, and I can assure it... there's no one like him.. He's always been there for you... for almost 50 years, and he's been there to stand every single of your commitments and always handle them with a smile and with the head up high, and with an attitude of always being strong and willing to go on.
 Imma say, I'm really proud of the person you always were and still are, because you have that personality that makes you be yourself. You're also unique, that strong but weak way of being makes you being one in a million. I'm really sorry if I couldn't be there when you needed me... needed us. It's just... life...
And right now, you both are showing me what true love is about... Staying there for each other no matter how hard the situation is. That's part of wisdom. 
I almost shaded a tear when I knew that he was holding you tight and telling you not to worry, everything is going to be alright... you are gonna be fine... And that's how it will be! 
Right now, fortunately, we're not living an extreme 'life or death' situation... but everybody tries to go through this, everybody can... So we also can... You can! And like I always say, it's all about being strong, because this types of situation are those one where you find out the importance of life and having a family to be there with you by your side in your hardest moments. 
This is not the first time our family has to go through something like this, but it's always difficult... It's never easy.
Even a lot much more for my mom, your loved daughter. Her goodness is sparkling, you can see it in her eyes. And she's as sensitive as you... but also a strong woman. 
All I have to say for now was all this, and even though I know you're not gonna read this, because there are so many reasons why you won't get to read this, I wrote this because I felt it all in my heart and I found a place where I could talk about it.
I just wanna let you know that no matter where we can find each other... I'll always be there for you. I thank God, Life and Destiny for putting such an excellent person as you are, as my GRANDMOTHER. I must put it in capital letters, because there's no word to express all that means to me. Keep on being strong, holding on, going on and keeping your head up high as you always did, because you have a husband who'll be there with you 'til the end of times, and someone who I'm proud of... my GRANDFATHER. 
I love you both with all my heart... This love is SUPREME.

No comments:

Post a Comment