Wednesday, July 21, 2010

WELCOME

I can be only fifteen, 
I can be just a kid, 
I'm so sorry, but I'm more than a teen. 
I'm sure you'll feel doubtful between a bitch and me.
Maybe I don't have a big ass, big boobs or big lips.
I can show you I'm really much more than that
Nigga, whatcha' thinkin'?
Imma show ya' fella 
That I have my hips, and I also have my height,
I have my curves, and also my eyes.
I'm more than just a boy dessert,
I got my attitude with me, my talent on me, and fuck ya'll who think I'm not old enough to do this.
But that's just all part of what I think, you won't stop me 'til I made it
Cuz I can get what I want, whenever I really wish it to be part of my reality and
not part of my dreams anymore.
Which bitch you know is tryna' get it all the way I'm doing?
Please, don't lie to me...
It's not about being polite.
It's all about being sincere, I mean, two fingers are enough to count how many do you know... The one you know it's me and the other fuckin' you behind.
This is about all fighting, and working your ass off, 'cuz someday I'll be payed off, with all I've done.
Even though it's not that much for now...
I'm growing up, you're envy.
I'm making money, and you're just losing.
You know I'm not a waste of time, but tell it to your face, 'cuz I know you're feeling this battle is over.
Plus, you can't compare anyone with me...
Ya'll know I'm unique, and that's all why I'm here.
All of you bitches gettin' bored and fuckin' in that fuckin' place,
I bet you're of those ones who're easy to replace.
I'm sorry... don't take it wrong.. I'm being serious.
You're just a snug.
Ya'll know you bother, you really wanna be in my place and get all what I've gotten.
She thinks she's Ms. Perfect.
Baby, just let her stop! She thinks she's cute and awesome, but she's not.
She's just a falsest liar I've known.
She's really envy of me 'cuz she's not where I am.
Baby, I'm sorry if I let you down, but all my comments are part of the one you are.
You're not even a billionth part of the one I am
Cuz I'm the greatest, I know you're running away.
I know you're purposes, you wanna be better.
That's not the way you do it, you're such a bitch loser.
I got those lots of money, you wish I lose 'em.
Babe, turn off the Play.... stop the music. 
Don't try with an Xbox and less with the Wii
I'm sure, please don't try it, that won't set you free.
Miss me, miss me, I'm singing victory..
In front of your face, you fuckin' insane.
You look like you don't care, but inside your dead.
You're envy, You know I have no replacement
So go on with your fuckin' men, 
and leave me with my prince, friend.
Stop, stop... 
You know you want it.
You'll never got it....
I'm getting all that I wanted, it's a sacrifice, but it's a growing success.
C'mon, you're not even like Casper. You don't even know whoyou are.. a PERSONALITY, what you'll never get.
HA!

-M

Written by Jaluff, M.

1 comment: