Thursday, July 29, 2010

TRAITOR

You felt you were so in love,
You started talking to her, 
Don't even know who that is, 
she's not your lover.
I realized that for you 
I was just only game  
All you wanted was fame
For going out with someone as cute as I am.
Nigga, you understand me man, I am PRICELESS
You had to win my heart, you're WORTHLESS
I don't even care who the hell you are,
This bitch is part of that circle of niggas you're around...
Shit! You think that's a lady?
We'll sorry, but she really does look like a man.
That's nasty,
She even acts like a kid, who are you likin?
Did you see that big L of Loser & Lame you're having
all over you forehead, who makes all people laughin'...
Hard of you, 
Did you know you're a pathetic, not even sympathetic.
You like acting like an angel, but you're harder than a devil.
I'm sorry if it hurts you, but sometimes the truth is hurtful.
I'm not here for commitments, but requests may make a movement...
Not in my mind, but maybe in your fuckin' brain that seems you don't have any left.
All your stupidity has made your poor mind drop off your head, 'cuz you're worthless.
Plus, you're a loser.
I'm not gonna wish you bad, but I can't wish you well...
You're just nothing...
What are you waiting to get outta your fuckin' shell and show all these niggas the fuckin' bitch you've always were?
What are you scared of? That's what reality is made of. 
Hello? Are you still there? 
It's time for you to grow up a lil, well, I think you got a lot of way left to be as successful as me. 
You're a liar, nigga. 
Keep on doin' you, and see where it takes you...
Bye, I can really predict you're not comin' back, man...
Sorry.... I'm done!


-M

No comments:

Post a Comment