Sunday, July 25, 2010

Life of two

I mean, I mean, I mean...

You with her? ha, ha...

That doesn't look like the perfect combination..

What means PERFECTION is You + me...

And even though perfection is not my fella

When I bond with you... that mix... seems to make that Perfect stuff knock on my door...

And knock her down...

She's like one of those things we call boundries... but she'll never be a boundrie in my way.

Not, nope...

Should I call her your foreign dog stalker?

'Cuz of course she looks like one.

But at the same time, I can't stand her.

She makes me feel bad.

She's the reason why I cry every night.

'Cuz I know you belong to her.

And I can't change that right now, 'cuz it's impossible...

I'm also far away from you, 

and I'm really missing you,

You know I wanted to... be forever with you, become both together one heart, 

last forever 'til the end of times.

But destiny decided it was not the right time for us...

And I keep on holding on, when will be that time,

when happiness fills me with that love I've never had

'Cuz I know our love is meant to be, 

and we will try to be the happiest once holding each other hands.

I will let time keep on going on, 

I know we'll be together, but when... That's something that I don't know.

I wish I had the answer, but only life knows, when the right time will be, 'cuz we belong..

to each other, we're not for any other, 

I'm just for you, and you're for me...

I'll let that love happen 'cuz then I will be free.

You're that man I've always wanted

I fell in love you, withouth looking for you.

But that day I met you, I knew there would be things we were gonna be through.

Although I didn't expected that to happen...

How did she came in our way? You let that happen?

Yeah, I know you did, but you were afraid of what could happen next,

you know it wasn't the best.

We could have been the happiest together...

And you told me that you don't feel greater

for being with her, and I know you meant those words you said

'cuz I know you more than anyone else

I can feel when you lie, or you feeling wrong, 

when you're dissapointed, when you feel alone.

And I respect you for everything you did,

I told you that I loved you, and you now I still.. do

Everything I've always felt for you has never went away, 

'cuz I'm always needing you're company,

your arms turnin' my body warmer,

your lips to give me all of those kisses that you didn't give.

My life was a disaster when she asked you if you would be her man, and you said that you'll do.

Whatever happens, I don't care anymore...

All I'm requesting is your love, for me and I will be

the one to make you feel happy everyday for waking up and knowing that there's someone loving you

and thinkin' bout you, worryin' 'bout how you feel, making you feel plentiful, givin' you that pleasure you need of feeling a man with a girl to be with. 

I'll never leave you alone, and I still don't know how could I stand all this time you were with her.

I also have no answer for that question that... makes me feel the worst when I think of that... 

How I can feel this pain and still be alive?

I've got a lot of love to give, you know I'll always try.

I learnt not to give up, and even more in love.

And when it comes to you, it's just a sacrifice.

You're all I've even wanted, there's no one in this world....

who can make me feel this way no, no....

I know that you love me, and why you didn't say no...

But all those words she tells you, it just drives me insane.

She's not the one for you, and she's till thinks she's your girl.

She's just a little Miss No One...

I'm what you always looked for, come on and close the door.

I'll make you feel the one, I'll make you feel the greatest,

I'll make you feel all that love that you've always requested... and you never had... 

She couldn't fill your expectations...

I know soon will be my time to share my love with you...

No more time to be alone, this is only just for both of us to enjoy

and write together our story of two...

I know you've always loved me, I know you fell from the start, 

I know that I drive you crazy, I know that you want me back.

You know that I'm fully yours, I know that you're fully mine.

But that bitch will never tear us apart...

Speech:

I'm not against her... I just don't like her... She's just a kid, I'm tiger godess, ha, ha, ha.

You'll never look back again, past will be the past... And the time we'll spent together, will be that one that will only last.

No comments:

Post a Comment