Thursday, July 1, 2010

MISS ME



I say tell me, what's really goin' on,

Drizzy back up in this thing I'm ready, what's happening?

Gon for surgery but now I'm back again.

I'm 'bout my paper like a muth fucking scratch and win.

World Series attitude, champagne bottle life,

nothing ever changes so tonight is like tomorrow night.

I'll have a model guy, you're gay is as hot as ice,

And everytime you see me like I hit the lotto twince.

- Belu you got 'em, right?

- Yeah, I got 'em Bun

I love myself 'cuz I swear their life is just not as fun.

Necks got the weed, Hush got the gun,

CJ got my credit card and lot of ones,

Yeah, I'm in the city of the purple sprite.

Someone tell Maliah I'm on fire, he should world tonight.

Call him King of Diamonds and tell China it'd be worth the flight.

I'll be at my table stacking dollars to the perfect height.

Work something, twirk something basis.

He's just tryna' make it, so he's right here gettin' naked.

I don't judge him, I don't judge him,

but I could never love him, 'cuz to him I'm just a singer, and soon he'll have met another.

That's y me and lil jaz 'bout to spaz, can you keep up?

And I'm just feeling sorry for whoever got to keep up.

Bills everywhere, trill everything,

and Drake just stand for Do Right And Kill Everything.

I love Aubrey Graham,

I told him I'd admit it,

I hope one day we get married just to say we fuckin' did it.

And boy I'm fuckin' serious I'm with it, if you with it, 'cuz your verses turn me on and your shirts are mighty fitted.

Uh, damn, I think you caught me in a moment, like I catch 'em stealing flows 'cuz I swear I never loaned it

and life ain't a reharsal, the camera's always rolling, so come and get a portion of this money that we're blowing 'cuz it's on.

No comments:

Post a Comment