Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fearless

Keep on wasting your time...
Ha, ha, ha. 
Lil' miss is back.
Keep ignoring...
Keep believeing you're right, when you know you're completely wrong.
Imma make you realize that you're brain's working wrong.
I'm sorry if it hurts you, but's a non-painful work.
I'm doing it for free, it's just to let you know.
Please tell you're face you'll keep going, 'cuz I can easily see I won. 
You're pretty sure it's over, you just don't wanna let all those niggas know.
Part of your life it's just a lie...
So you like living of my stuff.
You're like a mascot, followin' me all the time.
The thing is you don't know when you stop,'cuz you suffer from deaf diseases. 
Well, it seems to me that you're completely blinded and astounded, 
'cuz I know those niggas got you surrounded, 
You're just a game and a lie, 
no one treats you right, 
while you keep on believeing your life is better than mine.
Ok, who are you planning to lie? You wanna start a fight?
I'm old enough to handle this, you're such a non-working mind.
I wanna tell you, lil... this is not TWITTER.
This is the real life... you have to LIVE it. 
You have to be yourself, and walk alone tonight, please don't keep on following me. It's like a sacrifice...
for you it's seems like you have no limits, 
my life's part of your entertainment, 
I'm not a Kardashian, u kiddin?
I'm just myself, my life is just my life, 
you love being around me while being part of my circle is not another prize.
You think that I care about your stuff, 
baby, whatcha thinkin' of?
I don't have that much free time, to jade my mind with all that junk.
Am I just that important? You wanna be in my life?
My purpose is not to let you down, I'm just tryna' kick ya'll out.
You're always doing stuff to feel the greatest, but you're as little as a bug...
I hate this situation, shit is all you got to give. 
And oh, damn! You mothafucka' got me crazy, you're driving me insane, but I can finally handle this, every moment ya'll tryna' keep your plan going, but I'm busy enough to think about ya, fighters.
Fuckin' losers, I'm not wasting my time, 
I had to dedicate u a lil' of my time, 'cuz I felt bad for rejectin' all of your stuff, I mean, all that shit and junk ya'll have.
Please, niggas, don't take it bad... if you feel identified, that's not my bussiness, right?
If I owe you something, I'm sure it's just a nightmare... Pinch me, pinch me... I'd never let that happen.
You live of my life... ha, ha, ha, ha.
I'm a new reason for ya'll to keep on tryin' to show the world you're completely nothing, and you def. keep on going, and driving yourself to the perfect EXIT.
Dude, Imma explain a lil' bit of what this is all about.
Forget about adventures, this not RE5.
I mean, are ya'll lookin' for killing me... I'm not a mitological godess, but i am immortal. Ya'll have 7 lives, you're ugly kitties. Ugh, KICK YA OUT!
Ha, ha, ha...
I'm an entertainer, Mrs. Lyrical...




-M


Written by Jaluff, M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment