Saturday, October 2, 2010

That's what happend when you fall in love with 3 countries at the time.

Hey, there!!! 
It's been a long time since the last time I wrote here!! 
Yes, people, I've been in Europe!!
The best thing about it all was the group... I feel in love with it...They were all argentinians from Chascomús, Buenos Aires!! Can you imagine it? In Europe with people from your place, your province!Amazing, outstanding, perfect!!!
The group was composed by teachers and ex-students from a public school from there. It was absolutely amazing, because they were really cool, really funny people, and even though they were adults it was really cool hanging out with them.
Those were 9 days living with them, in a bus, at the hotel, in a restaurant, in a museum, in a church, basilic, or chapel and at the beach!
 I'll never forget this amazing trip I made with my mum. I've never had as much fun as I had there! Plus, I met incredible people... But the bad thing is I don't have their last names or e-mail adresses to add them on facebook... Maybe they know mine and they add me, but I'm not sure about that... My last name is not as easy to remember as Rodríguez or Fernández... That's the issue. But nevermind, I really wanna see them all again someday, but soon. I miss them.
And it's incredible how 30 people I met and share my time for 9 days, became such close to me. It means I really did have a good time. Plus, there were 2 people, a guy and a woman, who were Estudiantes de La Plata fans! That made it even more amazing... 
Well, the thing is I've stayed in Rome, Nice, Pisa, Barcelona, Zaragoza and Madrid with all this group.
 I wont' forget them, and I really miss them, I don't know why. I hope I can fins at least on of them on FB, haha.
But well, maybe soon I'll visit their city, and I could see some of them... Maybe the younger ones, haha.
 People, I'm really sorry for not writing every day. I've been kinda busy, with no time to write!! 
But now, here I am... As you wanted.

I'll write really soon, 

-Belu.

No comments:

Post a Comment