Saturday, October 30, 2010

To the people out there! I'm writing early in the morning from Riviera Maya, Mexico... I'm leaving today in a few hours, so I'm kinda nervous! I really don't wanna leave, 'cuz we've been having an awesome time here, and like always, is really hard to say goodbye to a place where you felt that you really fit in, somewhere to make yourself feel comfortable... 
We met lots of cool mexican people I won't ever forget. I laughed a lot, got really tan to that point I feel I'm almost black... And the best thing of all, the beaches and spending family time!!
All I have to say is I'm really thankful for this opportunity my family and I have been given this week. I'm pretty sure I'll be back here soon!! So it's not a definite goodbye to this beautiful Riviera Maya, full of happiness, bright and full of nature wherever your sight goes, and full of people who will always be there to make you feel the bestest of the bests... Treat you like you deserve to ve treated... At least in our hotel, haha. Plus today, I had the opportunity to sing in a Karaoke Night, my hit and awesome cover I always do of 'Everything I do'... I felt like Céline Dion or Leona Lewis every single second while singing that song. It's that incredible feeling that you can feel inside when you do something you love, something that fills you up to the top and even more of your expectations inside, you feel like nothing can ruin your moment, 'cuz it's YOU an only YOU. I felt awesome because peopla was screaming and shouting and loving my performance, lots of applauses and people cheering me up... It's has been THE BEST. 
So I think that's all for now, 'cuz I'm kinda tired  and I need to sleep! I'll be writing here tonight or tomorrow. 
With love, 
-Belu

No comments:

Post a Comment