Monday, January 10, 2011

'Shall' I have to fall in love?

Yeah, I like him... But how can I show you that? I still have no idea about it, but I'm starting to feel I love him...  and when I say I feel that is because I really do. 
 I can't wait 'til the day we see each other... Am I right for being that anxious? I don't know, but I can't avoid to think about the moment I see that tall guy in front of me, having a conversation, having fun and laughing. 
 6 feet tall man, driving this girl crazy the sweetest way as it could be. Even though I haven't shared any moment with him yet, every single conversation is unique... At least 2 hours of chatting, 2 hours that makes me feel convinced that my time has not been wasted. 
 I think it's my time to do it, my time to try, my time to be myself in front of someone I really care about, and someone I love. I wanna make someone happy, fill someone with the love I have to give in an incondicional way, and feel the real feeling of being loved. 
 But there a little huge thing that scares me every single time I think about it. Several months ago I was really in love with this guy who called himself my best friend. You know every single part  of the story because I wrote every single moment in this blog... But the thing is that, in the end, he hurt myself inside so badly that right now I don't trust as easy as I used to because of the fear of getting hurt once again while having true feelings for someone special. So ok, this guy I'm starting to feel I'm falling for is kinda shy, but sometimes he says those types of things that make you think about 'What did he mean with that?'. Once he said that he would go to the airport to wait for me and then see each other the same exact day. He also tells me he misses me when there's just one day between the last day we talked, and last week he said to me: 'Take care of yourself, because I love you :)' And I was like 'Oh, gosh did he really mean that?' I was almost astonished! 
 But thanks to this past guy who printed that fear in my heart, I don't wanna build fake hopes in my mind, 'cause I don't wanna feel let down if I find out that he doesn't really like me, he just told me that as my friend. But I still have doubts about it.. so believe or not to believe... for me it's just the same... I will find it all out the day we see each other :) 
'Til then, Imma keep on trying to discover any new clue that could drive me to any conclusion.
 My friend, I'm starting to fall for you... I hope you don't mind... I hope you feel the same way, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment