Saturday, January 8, 2011

Not a goodbye

Hello, to the pípol over there ! It's been several days or weeks since the last time I wrote here... I don't even remember when I did! 
Right now, I'm in the kitchen 'cause there's a man painting the house.. Ugh, the smell is digusting! :P But at the same time, those little things bring myself that feeling of making my brain realize the fact of leaving this country that has been my home for this last 2 years... I have just a week left here.. 
And I'm sure I'll write on the 16th letting you know I've arrived, and maybe write here with some tears in my eyes... You know, this situation can be amazing, but at the same time it's hurtful 'cause you know you're leaving things, memories and some people behind you... in your past... And just only God knows if I'll ever see them again. 
Living here for this 2 years has increased my maturity, and has brought inside myself that real feeling of really missing someone you are far away from, or someone who's not here anymore... So, sometimes you don't realize how important experiences are... They always bring good an bad things, and when we're good we never worry about the bad things, and when we're bad we have not the courage enough to see the best thing of a bad thing... So it's all about valorating and making reflections about an specifical issue. 
 I've just made mine, and I've got much more coming... As a final thing to say... I've grown up, and I'll keep on growing up.
I'M PROUD OF MYSELF =)
-MBJ

No comments:

Post a Comment