Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Well, ma'am... I don't know what's going on with me... Really! It's like I can't find any motivation to go online and say 'Wow, tonight's gonna be a good night for chatting' 'cuz I know I'm gonna have fun... But, even though I have fun every single night while I'm discussing about X issues with my friend Juanma... I mean, if I have to say or mention one of my motivations for signing in on my Windows Live Messenger, one is my friend Juanma. And if we don't talk, it's all because of me! Because I'm the lazy one when it comes to 'talking to your friends online'. But when I get online, I think there's no time we don't talk, he always starts the conversation, I'm rarely that one, but sometimes I do... But the thing is we always talk, and there's always an issue to talk about, a reason to discuss about... And even though we always fight (this phrase will sound weird), it's all worth the fight, because in the end, we always end up saying goodnight in the bestest way. 
You know what? I'm proud of having someone like him in my life... He's always complaining that there's some other boy better than him... I bet there's not. Because he's incredibly always there, whenever you need him to give you his most sincere and honest words to explain you how he feels about the situation you're talking to him about. And it's fantastical... And that's one of the maximum reasons why I'll scream north, south, east and west winds, I LOVE BEING HIS FRIEND AND PART OF HIS LIFE.  He's the best.
I know I could sound really histerical, crazy or whatever the word you would use to describe me... Yeah, because I started talking about MSN and then I end up talking about my friend, a CARING and PERFECT friend (He would play the perfect parent role, I'm not kidding, jajaja)
 Well, but the thing is I don't feel like getting connected... it bores me, honestly! OK, that's what I think right now in this exact moment... I know myself, and I know that I'll be with my connecting spirit back again on Friday, I can swear it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment