Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'm sick of this... Right now my friend was telling me he was just about to kiss a girl in a party and almost touched a friend's butt. What kind of society are we driving it to be in the future? A non-progressing society, full of sexual harrasments, people being abused, alcoholic teens, what else? A list full of disgusting stuff, but stuff immature teens like to make 'em feel more important in front of their friends, because they think they have something cool to tell, while it is really embarrassing and depressing. Non of them care about what their parents could say about them, 'cuz some of them are never at home so they think their children are exceptional and perfect, while they're absolutely not. 
It just drives me crazy thinking about this fact that's happening in my city. 'They will all treat me like a martian when I get there' I think. You find them all kissing and touching each other hard, while they enjoy that and others, sometimes, feel like they're being raped... and they almost are, because they let themselves be raped, and that's absolutely a mess. 
 I'm thankful for not being part of that 'Crew', I can easily say I'm proud of myself. I won't let that happen to me, because as easy as it is for them touching a girl's ass, I can kick them in their little penis and make a huge change in their lives... Leave 'em with the result of never having the chance to be a biological parent of a child... Funny, right? Hahaha. The thing is we have to fight to keep our dignity at the height of heaven and grow up as mature people. And  our dignity should not pretend to be kept thanks to a fight, it should be a right, a law, that if it's violated you go to jail. 

Buenos Aires is going down...
-M 

1 comment:

  1. belu!!
    com estas?
    techno headphones te agradece el comentario, jaja
    un beso, best!!

    ReplyDelete