Monday, November 8, 2010

I like that look in your eyes.

OMG What can I say for now? 
Well, I'm actually having that weird but beautiful sensation inside of me. I don't know what it means, but I like it. 
I believe that there are not much of those people who are like angels. They fill you up with happiness, they make your day with their happiness. And I'm just still tryna' find the way they bring yourself smiles and that beautiful feeling of living like it's the end of times. 
I'm talking about him, yeah HIM. He's a friend I've just met, but I feel like I know him since before I was born. I don't know what's going on really. But anyways, I don't care, because talking to this boy, makes me feel good and the happiest for the rest of my day.
And now I have this space to tell you and write about the way I feel and the things of life, I take advantage of it, and that's the reason why I'm telling you about this using my blog. 
Everyday I talk to him for about 2 or 3 hours, and it's like I never get tired of it, I never get sick of that. I'm always entertained and smiling. I feel happy, this boy, this friend, brings myself happiness. 
And I'm sure he's one of those people I call like angels. He's such a good person, and I feel really identified with him and his personality. 
It's not I like him, the thing is he's special... and I don't know why. 
I like the way he's always there to tell you how his day was, how he's feeling right now, what he thinks about this, what he thinks about that... Plus he always has something to talk to you about, and that amazing 'cuz the conversation doesn't end in a '-What are you doing? -Nothing just chatting' and that's all... You can talk to him for 5 hours and you still have something to talk to him about! 
I don't know why, but I thank God for meeting this guy. Even though we've been talking for just a month or a little more, he's incredible and he's a FRIEND. I'm proud of him... 
I don't know if he will ever read this... I totally don't care... I needed to write this out, 'cuz I've been feeling it all this days and I couldn't keep it anymore. My sister will know who I'm talking about. 
Thank you for making me such a happy girl every time we talk. I know I told you about the way I feel about you, but now you're finding all this out... Yeah, my friend, since I met you I'm happier, and I'm absolutely thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment