Friday, February 11, 2011

I've been off for two weeks, since I've been hanging out with my people and stuff, as I told you on my last and recent post...
I met new people, I made new friends, I wrote new stuff, composed new songs, I met the guy I like, I had fun and still do, I went to a teen club for the first time and I had an awesome time... Well, there's nothing I can complain about, because fortunately everything is going as good as I expected. 
 Buenos Aires is beautiful... And at least, that's what I see right now... Maybe the people is kinda... well you know what I'm talking about... the 'environment' in some places... But, well, I like it really much... I love the cute guys I see in here and I think I'm becoming a stalker... Almost hahahahahaha, just kidding. But the truth is, guys are handsomes! 
Well, I'll go get some ice cream, if you want some just let me know!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment